Friday, November 23, 2012

An Apology

Dear Followers of Confessions of a Tweenage Drama Queen,

I have been a bad blog host. I haven't posted anything in almost two months! No wonder I'm losing page views. I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, SO INCREDIBLY SORRY. I vow to write more on the blog! I gotta keep you guys updated, right? So, I figure now is the time to start. I'll seperate it into categories. Cool with you?

School: I'm going on a field trip to our school district's Leadership Summit, which is leadership training. They give us food there, and we get to go on buses. I don't know what to expect, although I'm excited. Missing school isn't ideal, but it'll be okay. My school life has been relatively drama-free lately. Friends are being good friends, going about their life. I'm on Thanksgiving Break right now. We get back to school on Monday. My student-led conference was last Monday. It was pouring down rain outside. The teacher supervising my conference didn't even teach any of my classes. She teaches Food Science and Child Psych for the 8th and 9th graders. I'm not sure why I got assigned to her. They usually do it by your homeroom teacher. Anyway, it went smoothly (better than I thought it would.). That's really it.

Family: At Thanksgiving, my grandma invited her friend and her friend's husband over to our house to join in the normal crowd that comes. My grandma's friend tripped over this tiny ledge that we have that kinda seperates the dining room from the living room, and she fell into this table. My grandma and aunt took her to Urgent Care, but they weren't open. The only place they could go was the ER, and it turns out that she got her arm broken in two places. We all felt really bad about it. Today we decorated our house for Christmas. Tomorrow, we're going to go and get a Christmas tree and hang all of the ornaments up and put the lights on it. It takes forever, but it's fun, so we will overlook that.

Two categories? Really? That's all I could come up with. Oh, well. I want all of you who are reading this post to know that I won't let something like my almost two-month gap of no blog posts happen EVER, EVER, EVER again!! And that is a promise.

Happy holidays guys!!! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment