Alrighty, blogosphere. I have compiled a list of all of the Christmas songs I know and love, and since I'm in such a great holiday-spirit mood, I'll share 'em with ya! These are in no particular order, BTW :)
1. Let It Snow (my snow day anthem)
2. Santa Baby ("fill my stocking with a duplex, and checks, sign your X on the line..." My friend and I were singing this during Leadership today)
3. Christmas in New York (okay, hardly anyone's heard of it. But it's very pretty)
4. Frosty The Snowman (Timeless!!)
5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (that's how you spell it, right??)
6. All I Want For Christmas Is You (#diehardromantic)
7. Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town (You better watch out...)
8. Holly Jolly Christmas (best version is by the snowman on Rudolph)
9. Marshmallow World (so cute)
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (my mom's fave)
11. Silent Night (slow, but pretty)
12. Jingle Bells (the very first Christmas song every little child learns)
13. Jingle Bell Rock (haha, Mean Girls)
14. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (everyone's dancin' merrily in the new..old fashioned....WAAAAAY)
15. Silver Bells (reminds me of Seattle at Christmastime)
16. The Little Drummer Boy (pa rum pum pum pum..)
17. Sleigh Ride (just hear those sleigh bells jinglin')
18. Winter Wonderland (walkin' in a..)
19. Mele Kalikimaka (I have a feeling I spelt that wrong)
20. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (PREACH!)
Well, yeah, that's all I can think of right now. If you have any faves that I missed, feel free to comment on this post (or other upcoming ones) :) :)
Love ya!!
-Zinni
No comments:
Post a Comment