Long story short, Almond Joy and I went back to the lake and went kayaking some more!We did a whole loop around the lake (which was awesome!!). We also took picnics to the next level and ate food while kayaking!! It was a successful mission.
After one and a half hours of boating, we went back home and took an hour-or-so long walk up the road from where my house is. We picked and ate some delicious wild blackberries (Almond Joy loves them), too!
All in all today, I think that I said YOLO 5+ times, which, in comparison to some other action-packed days, is not all that bad.
Oh yeah, and when we were out kayaking, I had a saying. Whenever Alond Joy and I took a quick break from paddling, I would somewhat-loudly say "Floatin' and Boatin'!" It was a very good expression, considering what we were doing.
As you're staring at whatever screen reading this blog post, you need to do something for the sake of this Tweenage Drama Queen. Muster up the most epic voice that you can, and LOUDLY (or quietly, your choice) say "FLOATIN' AND BOATIN'!" Trust me, it's quite exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment