Friday, August 3, 2012
Sprinkler Running and Hot Tubbing!
So here's the scene: my really good friend and neighbor, Wazowski, has a hot tub in her back yard. Pretty exciting, right? So, Wazowski was like: "Hey, why don't we go in the hot tub?" And I was like: "YEEEEAAAAAAH!" So, long story short, we plopped ourselves in the hot tub and went slightly, but not totally, crazy. Well, I went crazy. And after that, Lou Lou, Wazowski's mom, suggested that we run through the sprinkler. Naturally, I said YOLO and then took off running. I thought the water would be super cold, but it wasn't! I had to explain to Lou Lou that YOLO means "you only live once." While I was sprinkler running, I started yelling "MICHAEL PHELPS!" I'm kinda-sorta obsessed with the guy now. But, then again, he's completely awesome and exciting. And the fun continues, because later that night, I got the most epic video of Wazowski's little brother, Ninja, doing his "Haters Gonna Hate, Taters Gonna Tate" dance. The joys of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment