Sunday, July 22, 2012

Welcome To The World of a Tweenage Drama Queen

In life, you have the people who stick to the status quo, and the one's that don't. That's just how it is. I don't, because I think that complete social conformity is quite a bore. If you're not completely and totally yourself, then who are you, really? I am a tweenage drama queen (not all the time, though). Welcome to my blog of not-so-epic proportions that is absolutely exploding with awesomeness. I am Zinni, Tweenage Drama Queen, Reader of Books, Blogger, Kickball Player, Sucker for Cute Animals, Friend, Family Member, Cat-Owner, (almost) a Junior High Student, and let's not forget Spontaneous, Crazy, YOLO-type of person. And stating the obvious, Zinni is just my name on the blog.

Confessions of a Tweenage Drama Queen is a place where I will talk about crazy amazing things in my life! And now that we're talking about the blog and only the blog, I would like to set some simple rules
  • Please, don't put anything inappropriate on the blog. It's not cool and doesn't make you cool.
  • If you know me personally, please hold back from using my real name in comments and such. I have the name Zinni on here for a reason.
  • Don't be mean on my blog. Not to me or to other people. Like I said earlier, it's definitely not cool and definitely not nice.
  • And ENJOY IT!! Have fun reading my blog!!
Buckle your seatbelts. Your reading of this very blog post pretty much ropes you in for my tweenage drama queen-ness....and all that comes with it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brosef! This is mathmachicken. May the bush and tree joke be with you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mathmachicken! This is my first reader's comment, so I am very excited about it!

      Delete