Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Current Favorite Movies

Monsters University: Mike Wazowski has all of this optimism and drive to be a scarer. TBH, he motivates me to study. Like Mike always wanted to go to Monsters University, I have always wanted to go to University of Washington. Probably around the age that Mike decided that he wanted to go there. I remember loving Monsters Inc. as a kid, and when this movie came out, I flipped. I bought it the day that it came out in stores and watched it that night!! I've probably seen it 3 times this week :)

Easy A: Well, we just studied the Puritans in my Humanities class, and this movie is hilarious! Emma Stone plays the role of a girl who is falsely accused of soliciting sex for money at her school in California. It's hilarious, and I guess you could say that it's a modern day take on The Scarlet Letter. 

Legally Blonde: Elle Woods is my fave!! She is so confident and I honestly have watched this movie a million times. I've loved it since fourth grade and I always watch it when I'm sick because it has away of cheering you up!

Well guys, I don't watch movies often. Believe it or not, this is it. So I guess it tells you how good they are!

Have a perfect day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment