Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Everything You Need To Know About My New Top Secret, But Not So Secret Anymore, Project

STOP.
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE TEASER TRAILER, CLICK HERE TO GET LINKED TO THE POST THAT IT IS ON.   http://maddogontheblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-teaser.html
YOU CAN NOT LAY YOUR EYES ON ANY MORE OF THIS POST UNTIL YOU WATCH IT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the sake of being organized, I'm going to write this in a Q & A format. The questions will be in bold and the answers will just be regular.

When will the first video be up?
Hopefully sometime this month. If not, it will be up in the first week or so of December
Where will the videos be? Like, will they be on the blog or on YouTube or what?
I am planning on having them on the blog. A few days ago I was able to open my video files on my computer and I think I can put them in to blog posts. As for right now, I will NOT have anything on YouTube.
Are any videos going to be on YouTube?
As of RIGHT NOW, I DO NOT HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL. If any of my videos are showing up on YouTube, please let me know so I can do something about that. If I did create a YouTube channel to start posting my videos, I would post an announcement on the blog.
How often will videos be posted? 
I am thinking once or twice a month. It honestly all depends on demand of videos, if my page views are rapidly increasing, and most of all my own time. I am a very busy person during the week days and can not commit to posting videos twice or three times a week like popular YouTubers do. It takes A LOT longer to film, edit, and upload videos then it does to write and publish blog posts.
Will it be announced when a new video will be posted?
I don't have a set schedule, but I may slip it into a blog post, so you must read very carefully (:
What will the videos be about?
Anything that I can think of. I'm thinking about doing mainly fashion, makeup, etc. type things.
**And just a note for all of you creeps out there, I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, WILL NOT be posting videos with "inappropriate content." You can find that on other websites, but definitely not here.
Can we request videos?
Absolutely! In fact, I really want you to! I read any comments that I get, so that is a great way to request things. I want to know what you all want to see. Just remember my little note from above (:

I've thought long and hard about this and I am so excited to start making videos. Who knows? Maybe it will work well and I can start an actual YouTube channel ;) ;) . Remember, COMMENT VIDEO REQUESTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment