MAKEUP
- Start by moisturizing your face. If it's during the colder months, use a thicker moisturizer. Your skin will thank you! I enjoy Philosophy's Hope In A Jar for the colder months, and the Jergens Natural Glow self-tanning moisturizer for the warmer months.
- Cover any blemishes (which can come up as a result of stress. As we all know studying and tests can be pretty stressful) with some concealer. Use the spot treating method, where you only place concealer on the places that really need it. If you want to, you can also put some concealer under your eyes to cover any dark circles from lack of sleep. My favorite concealer is the Physician's Formula Conceal Rx.
- Place a little bit of a shimmery champagne-colored eye shadow on the inner corners of your eyes. This will brighten them up and make them look more awake.
- Use a bit of clear eyebrow gel to tame your eyebrows. I have naturally "bold" eyebrows, so this is pretty important for me. I use the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara/Brow Gel
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara. Don't go overboard, make it look pretty natural. Don't forget your bottom lashes as well! The Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes is an awesome mascara to do just this (:
- Apply some lip balm so that your lips are nice and soft! I enjoy the EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet (the light pink one)
- After that, spice up your look with a bright lip color. I like to use the Maybelline Super Stay 10 hr. Stain Gloss in #100, Pink Plush. I leave it on for 5 minutes and then blot it lightly with a tissue so the color is still there, just more subdued.
- For perfume, go for something that wakes you up! Something with citrus always helps (:
HAIR
I like to have my hair out of my face when I'm taking tests. Since I have long hair, it can be a hassle to constantly have to move it out of the way. Here are some ideas that will keep your hair out of your face.
- Side braid
- Regular braid
- High ponytail that is curled or crimped (waved)
- 1/2 up, 1/2 down
I hope this helped! Good luck with the hair and makeup (:
No comments:
Post a Comment