Monday, January 27, 2014

Updates!

Well, this is long overdue.

So, I'm coming to you with some updates that will affect the blog. If you'd like to know, stay tuned :)

First thing's first. School. First semester ended last week, and I'm done with finals. Today is a non-student day, which means that we don't have to go to school. Today, the teachers finalize grades and the school creates and sends first semester report cards. Personally, I have no complaints. A 3 day weekend is much needed every now and then. I was able to access my schedule for second semester and I am so thrilled with my classes! I think that this semester will be better than the first, and I'm actually really excited. I have almost every class with one of my best friends, which will be so much fun. 

But enough about school. Let's talk about cheer. February and March will be 2 of the busiest months of my life, and I'm not joking. Girl's basketball and wrestling coincide. This means that I'll have 2 games (one basketball game, 1 wrestling match) to cheer at per week. These are all on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Combine that with homework and my social life sinks into a deep pit of despair. Rock bottom, if you will. Or close to it.

So, I'm guessing that you can figure out what this means for the blog. Infrequent posts, nothing too exciting. Well, I guess that's partially true. The blog isn't my priority, it's something I do for fun. So, maybe this is the last time you'll see me on here for a while. No worries, I won't fall off the face of the Earth. I still have time to be on social media. What a lot of people don't understand is that it takes a while to write a quality blog post. If there's errors in it (spelling, grammar), it makes it look really bad. I don't want to write stuff that's pointless and stupid.

But don't get me wrong. I'm not gone for good (;

Tumblr: simplyseattleite
Twitter: @OhHeyMaddieA
Instagram: @itsmaddieeee

No comments:

Post a Comment