Thursday, August 9, 2012
Everybody Needs a Little Vacation...
I'm not sure if there's any bad aspects of this-spending a few days at a small, ocean town with my parents and girl cousin who we don't get to see very often. Kite-flying, pool-swimming, sand-rolling, all around fun. They have this decked-out mini golf course and these things called bumper boats. It's just like bumper cars, except you're in these little round boats that you, obviously, have to steer. Last year, I totally flipped out, but this year, I'm going to be the BBB (Bumper Boat Boss). They have a shell shop, with the coolest shells and other knickknacks. There's an ice cream parlor that reminds me of a 50's diner mixed with the board game Candyland, a sandy jetty with a ton of pelicans, and of course the place that we're staying. People buy condos there, and then, when they aren't staying there theirselves, the condos are rented out for a short period of time. It's pretty much like a hotel, but all of the rooms have something unique about them. Their pool is honestly and truthfully the most warm swimming pool I have ever been in (not counting hot tubs, of course). There's a trail that leads down to the beach from this grassy area that you can play games like Frisbee or croquet on that's still on the property. I love it there! Anyone else done anything fun for summer? Comment on this post with all of your summer adventures, endeavors, and excursions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment