- One of my hidden favorite pastimes is archery. It's so relaxing to shoot a bow and hear the thwack of the arrow as you hit the target, and the gratification you feel when you hit the 100, or bulls-eye.
- I use Google Translate a lot more than I probably should
- I want to live in Seattle when I grow up, right in the heart of downtown
- I want to go to U Dub, and I have since I was 6 or 7.
- I rep the PNW (if you're not from where I live then you probably don't know that it means Pacific North West)
- And if you think that I used the word "rep" seriously, then you don't know me, either.
- I tend to mock common phrases that people at my school use. (i.e.: "literally," a variety of profanity, "I can't handle this anymore," "I don't even know anymore," etc.)
- The Hunger Games series is my favorite book series ever.
- Out of The Hunger Games books, The Hunger Games is my favorite
- I tend to use the word "pic" instead of picture if I'm around my friends
- School can make my mood range from: Aw yeah, son! So happy, probs gonna go build some houses for Habitat for Humanity! to If I had my bow with me right now, 98% of you would probably want to stay a safe distance away from me.
- Haha #12. No worries I'm not a murderer :)
- I'm a backspot
- My favorite number is 12
- My real name is Madison, and I was named after Madison Street in Seattle
- My favorite stores are Forever 21, Hollister, Brass Plum (BP), Nordstrom, American Eagle, Victoria's Secret PINK, Target, and Bethany Mota's line at Aeropostale
- One of my main goals for 2014 is to be able to throw a back handspring
- I used to be really good at ice skating
- I love iPhone cases, especially ones that are cheap and cute
- Hanging out with my friends is one of my favorite things to do in my spare time
- I have been told that I resemble Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
- My favorite colors are turquoise, watermelon pink, forest green, aqua blue/green, and coral
- I reeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy wish my team wore Nfinitys as our shoe
- I'm quite competitive
- I'm motivated when it comes to cheer. I continuously want to get better. I'm going to try out for high school cheer and, I would love to make the team.
- I'm currently re-reading Mockingjay, which, if you didn't know, is the third book of The Hunger Games trilogy
- My "winter coat" is dark, dark navy blue and is from Hollister
- I have hazel eyes that are green & brown
- I'm a brunette :)
- My favorite flavor by Ben & Jerry's is the Half Baked frozen yogurt
- I go to the gym on a regular basis
- The only game on my phone is Panem Run, which is the Hunger Games version of Temple Run. It came out at the same time as Catching Fire was released in theatres to help promotion
- I don't get Starbucks that often
- My top 5 most-used apps are: Instagram, Snapchat, Camera, Tumblr, and Twitter
- I like to check the weather a couple times during the day
- My retainers are watermelon pink
- I like to change the background on my blog
- My room is festive for Christmastime
- My favorite YouTubers are: strawberryelectric48, Macbarbie07, ta ta taylor, meghanrosette, LifeAccordingToJimmy, blndsundoll4mj, Epic Rap Battles of History, krazyrayray, and Thug Notes
- I can walk really quietly, if I so desire
- I'm going on a kayaking excursion in August 2014
- I don't like the "Planet Earth" videos. I can handle animals dying, but I don't like to hear and see all of the intricate details
- My electives for this semester are Child Psychology and French 1
- My electives for next semester will be Food Science and French 1
- My favorite Christmas songs are: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, Carol of the Bells and Shake Up Christmas
- I love Owl City and 3OH!3
- I love getting funny Snapchats from my friends
- Sometimes I procrastinate, and I'm trying to break that habit
- I LOVE the rain in fall and winter, and I LOVE the sun in spring and summer
- I want to be really, really, really happy with my life when I'm old. I want to think that it's been years well spent :) and so far, I think so!
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
50 Random Facts About Me
Because we're all good friends here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment