Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013

I'd like to start off by saying how fortunate I am to have such an amazing family and to get such great presents. This has been one of the best Christmases I've had.

I have 3 rounds of presents. On Christmas Eve, my mom's side of the family comes to our house (this includes my grandma, aunt & uncle, & cousins), and we open presents from them. Then, on Christmas morning, my parents and I open presents from each other. Later on Christmas Day, we drive to Tacoma, where my aunt lives, and celebrate with my dad's side of the family. I'll have 3 categories from each.

My biggest present was a room makeover! Would you guys like pictures? It's so cool! I'm so happy with how it turned out!!

Christmas Eve


  • Forever 21 gift card 
  • American Eagle gift card
  • Aeropostale gift card (Bethany's collection!!!)
  • Hollister gift card
  • Seattle wall sign
  • Duvet cover (for my bed) 
  • Pillow shams (for my bed)
  • Decorative New York skyline pillows (for my bed)
  • Decorative Seattle pillow (for my bed)
  • Lipstick Christmas tree ornament
Christmas Morning
  • Betsey Johnson Bownanza Purse
  • Victoria's Secret neon pink sports bra
  • Deep berry colored Nike Fits
  • Turquoise & orange Nike Fits
  • Black/neon pink spandex
  • Magnifying makeup mirror
  • 2 sets of sheets (for my bed)
Christmas Day
  • Fluffy zebra print slipper socks
  • "Christmas sweater"-ish slipper socks
  • Hollister gift card
  • Forever 21 gift card
  • Barnes & Noble gift card
  • iTunes gift card
  • Amazon.com gift card
  • A couple of cute tops from Target
  • $50
I am not trying to brag at all! I know how fortunate I am to have received these gifts. Christmas is all about family and celebrating with the ones you love. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas (or other holiday that you celebrate)!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment