Monday, December 23, 2013

What's Coming for 2014

I'm not going to lie to you guys. This will most likely be my last blog post...of 2013, of course! Yes, I will be back come New Years. I think you can gather that I will have a video up in January. I feel bad that I pushed it back and procrastinated so much. But, it's all good. The video will be "What's In My Purse," one of the most basic videos that any blogger or Youtuber usually films at some point.

I'm currently on Winter Break right now, and I'm going to spend the time chilling. When we get back, we have a week or two to prepare and then it's Finals Week. At the end of finals week, first semester will be over. I still can't believe it. 

We are re-doing my room as a Christmas present. I'm so excited!! Everything (well, mostly everything) should be in order by Christmas Day. Room tour, anyone?

If you're reading this, I'd like to wish you a very merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

It's been a good few months.

Talk to you in 2014 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment