Friday, December 27, 2013

December 2013 Favorites

Clothes:
  • Jenni (brand) Yoga Pants: I found these yoga pants on Black Friday at Macy's in the Juniors section for $14! The pants are just a basic black, but the band on them in black lace print with multicolored neon polka dots all over it. They are super cute and comfortable to wear around the house or out in public
  • Cheer Uniform; I've worn it so much this month that I had to put it on my favorites! Boys Basketball was so much fun to cheer for! We no longer wear our body liner because we're inside. Instead, we just wear our shell (the top that says RJH) and our skirt, as well as spandex briefs, cheer socks & shoes, and our cheer bows. 
  • Brass Plum Black Leggings: These leggings have the perfect stretch and are super cute. They're basic black leggings that cover your entire legs (not capri style, where it cuts off at mid-calf). I've worn them a lot because of the cold Washington weather, plus, they go with everything.
Makeup
  • MAC Haute & Naughty Lash: Yet again this mascara takes the cake as one of my favorites. This month was the last month I could use it before it went bad, and by the end of the month, it was almost gone. This was a great mascara. You can get so many different lash looks out of one tube! If you have the money to splurge on a high end mascara, I would recommend this one.
  • Forever 21 Potted Lip Balm: It's a classic clear lip balm stored in a pot. It has a nice fragrance, was very inexpensive, contains a lot of product, and is super moisturizing. My lips get really dry during the winter time, so I like to have a lip balm like this. It's thick as well!
  • Philosophy Hope In A Jar Moisturizer: This moisturizer is creamy and perfect for the colder months! It locks in the moisture that is already in your skin and provides more. You can put it all over your face (which is what I like to do), or you can "spot treat" dry patches by concentrating the product on specific areas.
Apps 

  • Panem Run: An app made by Lionsgate (the studio that makes The Hunger Games movies) that is a "Hunger Games" version of Temple Run. You get assigned a District which you earn points for when you play the game. Do any of you play this game? Let me know what District you play for in the comments. I am District 12!
  • Snapchat: I like this app a lot, and I've been using it a lot more this month. My snaps are so embarrassing :) :) (lol just double chin pics you guys)
Random
  • The Hunger Games trilogy (I re-read all of the books for a second time)
  • My bow & arrows, and just archery
  • YouTube videos, especially those by Epic Rap Battles of History, blndsundoll4mj, and strawberryelectric48
  • My cat, Marmalade!

No comments:

Post a Comment