Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wake Up and Smell the Healthy Food and Busy Days: Vacation's Over!

After a few days filled with go-carting (and, for me, crashing), bumper boating (which I was totally BOSS at!!!), putt putt golfing, sand castle building, beach walking, and, of course, swimming in the hotel's AWESOMEAZING POOL, I'm back home. I loved it, and so did my parents and cousin! It does feel good to be home, but I still love the place that I stayed at, the name of which I will reveal now.....

OCEAN SHORES, WASHINGTON

Just a short update for now...until next time, keep yelling YOLO!
Zinni

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zinni (its your girl cousin) (who u went to ocean shores with) I really want to start a blog but i forgot the name of the website. i would be really greatful if u could remind me. BTW (by the way) LOVE the blog, and yes i MISS ocean shores!!!!

    ReplyDelete