Monday, October 14, 2013

Enjoy All of the Months!

It's no secret that some months are more, well, dull than others. I used to think that about October, but this month has been completely great! I want you, dear reader, to fall in love with the month. So... I guess this is my list of how to do so!

1. Re-decorate a little bit in your room. November? Bring in some mini pumpkins or gourds and scrumptious-smelling candles. February? Pink it up a little bit for V-Day
2. If it's a month when you have school, enjoy the sports season that's happening! This can be especially helpful for athletes. Show your spirit and attend a game/match/meet. Bonus points if you wear your school colors.
3. Make some kind of exciting plan each month. This could be going to a relatives' house that isn't close to you (just an hour away works), going to a school dance, your birthday, etc.
4. If there's a holiday that you celebrate during the month, enjoy it! I love Christmas, so obviously December is one of my favorite months. 
5. And finally, just try living in the moment. Not planning your makeup routine for summer in January, that sort of thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment