Monday, October 28, 2013

The Completely Unabridged Version of What's In My Purse

Basically a $20, cross body, brown fake leather black hole, courtesy of Icing's. I'm not leaving anything out. Everything you're reading is true. 

Okay, now that the disclaimer is over, let's dig in!

The Purse (:
  • Cell phone. I have a white iPhone 4 (:
  • Evian Facial Spray
  • A skinny Crayola marker in Red
  • Up & Up Oil-Absorbing Sheets
  • A mini hairbrush/mirror. The little top of it twists off and reveals a mini sewing kit! 
  • A Bath & Body Works Raspberry Pink Peony PocketBac
  • Mini Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion
  • A blue raspberry flavored lollipop
  • A hot pink Sharpie
  • Lint roller
  • A black pen
  • Grey Fossil wallet with different colored keys on it. Inside is a little cash, lots of coins, membership cards, etc.
  • A Post-It Note with the different ideas I had for blog posts this week
  • A stack of index cards held together by a pink hair tie
  • The book Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. I've been meaning to switch it out for the book that I'm currently reading, The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. 
  • Carmex Soothing Lip Balm in the squeezy tube.
And that's it! Really not that interesting. Stuff kind of just collects in my purse and, until I clean it out (which never happens), it is just "stagnant." 

Have a GREAT week (:

No comments:

Post a Comment