Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Faves

A list of basically everything I love right now, from food to makeup.

BEAUTY

  • MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara. This stuff is genius and if you haven't tried it and are looking for a perf high end mascara, this is the one for you.
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple. I love this because you can wear it as a sheer red or layer it and make it really bold! It also goes great with my cheer uniform, and on many a game day could you find me in homeroom using this product.
  • Crimping my hair in general! I'm not sure of the name of the crimping iron I use. My hair is naturally straight, so I like to use this to give it a little wave on some days.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion. Okay I rediscovered how much I love this stuff. It keeps my eye shadow on from around 6:20 a.m., through the school day and cheer practice, until I remove my makeup before I go to sleep.
FOOD
  • Hot cocoa, especially with whipped cream! I'm addicted and I just can't get enough (holla for song references that are completely out of context with what I'm talking about)
  • Open Nature Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt. OH LORD THIS IS MY FAVEEEEEE.
  • Whole wheat English Muffins. I usually have one of these for breakfast every morning! They are a great way to stay full until lunch (especially for my junior high people)
SOCIAL MEDIA
  • TUMBLR. Oh my I've caught the fever. It is so addicting! No worries, this is still my personal blog where I actually write posts and stuff. That's basically just my giant black hole of random stuff that describes my life.
  • IGers: @simplyseasons ; @holidaysyay ; @justgirlythings 

alright guys! my second month of actively blogging. happy october!

No comments:

Post a Comment