1. life is CHEER is life ❤
2. My favorite emojis by far are the tiger face, the city-at-night skyline, the cheer bow, the umbrella with rain, and the face with the tongue sticking out! Ooh and the little confetti thing! 🐯🌃🎀☔😋🎉
3. I took a selfie with my new graphing calculator #uhhhwhaaat
5. Seattle is my favorite place in the world. The Emerald City really is magical!
6. I am obsessed with the songs Counting Stars by OneRepublic, Wake Me Up by Avicii, and Love Like Woe by The Ready Set (old song, right?)
7. I actually like my handwriting
8. I want to be in a sorority in college
9. My favorite shows on Netflix are Ugly Betty and GRΣΣK
10. My iPhone is always with me, and I named her Naomi :)
11. The mascara I'm using right now is MAC's Haute and Naughty Lash in Black.
12. U Dub >>>>>>>> WSU
13. I am getting my braces off in NOVEMBER :D
14. One of the electives I'm taking is French 1, and I absolutely love it!
15. I just painted my nails with Deborah Lippman's Brown Eyed Girl (gearin' up for fall).
16. I have hazel eyes that get greener when light gets brighter or if I'm outside
17. My backpack is from PINK and it's galaxy print!
18. My cheer shoes are one of my favorite pairs that I own
19. I really want an old-fashioned chandelier for my room. Am I alone in this?
20. In French class, we got to choose any French name to be called during class, and je m'appelle Valérie. Figure out what it means, I dare ya ;) (it's really easy)
21. I still have obvious tan lines from the summer.
22. Texting is one of my faves
23. I hate it when people try to be hipsters. Please stop because you're embarrassing yourself.
24. I LOVE to kayak
25. I own a LOT of makeup. Like, a lot.
26. I love drawing arrows ➳➳➳➳➳
27. Corn mazes are one of my favorite parts about fall
28. I actually enjoy school!
29. I love the way fire escapes look on buildings
30. I'm happy with my life :)
So there ya have it.

No comments:
Post a Comment