Monday, September 23, 2013

Marvelous Melodies of the Moment

Good music, good life.

End of story.

Counting Stars-OneRepublic: Can I even explain how absolutely perfect and amazing this song is in words? I listen to it on repeat. The lyrics are so packed with meaning, but the song is super catchy. My favorite lyrics from it are probably "And I don't think the world is sold on just doing what we're told," "Everything thing that drowns me makes me want to fly," and "No more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars." Aaaaahhhhh it's just so perfect.

Wake Me Up-Avicii: This is my workout jam!! The beat on this is super catchy and upbeat. It just makes you want to go run and dance and go frolick in a meadow of flowers. Haha. Does anyone else think of that?

Tiny Little Bows-Carly Rae Jepsen: This is such an adorable song. Legit, that's the only reason to describe it. The end.

Love Like Woe-The Ready Set: Um has anyone listened to this in the last...ever? It's so peppy and can always put a smile on my face, even after a long day at school.

Roar-Katy Perry: Not sure how marvelous this is, but it definitely gets you pumped up. I mean, after you listen to it, you're like: "Yeah, world! I've got the eye of the tiger! I'm a fighter! You're gonna hear me roar!"

Hope you enjoyed :) Let me know if you go and listen to any of these after reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment