Monday, September 2, 2013

An Apology. And Some News. And Maybe A Little Surprise.

Could you tell that I was winging it with the title? Yeah.

The Bad Blogger Award goes to me. It has been almost 9 months since my last post. And you might wonder, why? Because I simply forgot. I got lazy. And all of these other stupid reasons. And I am sorry. And you have absolutely no reason to be reading this. Why should you? It's not like this in an "active blog" or anything. So, to anyone who ever checked from time to time and only saw that same old post from some time in early December of 2012. So, I am going to give you a brief summary (from what I remember) of all of the months that I didn't blog

January: 2013 started off good for me. This month I finished up one of the electives that I hated at first, but really enjoyed at the end-Wood Shop. I got this oversized cobalt blue sweater from Hollister that, to this day, I still love. And had my first ever junior high Finals Week. Or, as lots of people like to call it, Hell Week.

February: Not much happened this month. I was ready for winter to be over. My favorite song, as I distinctly remember, was Tiny Little Bows by Carly Rae Jepsen. I listened to that song OVER AND OVER.

March: This was a kind-of-exciting month. The sun finally started to peek out from behind the cloud cover that had taken over the Washington sky for the past months. And, at the end of the month, right before Spring Break started, my best friends decorated my locker. They took up two lockers. And I was so happy! I remember that during math that day, my friend Taylor and I drew pictures of each other driving white vans. It's an inside joke.

April: This was a good month. Spring Break was much-needed. And then, three of my friends started to do track. It was mainly bad because one of them rode the bus with me. And during my seventh grade year, my bus flat-out SUCKED. They had practice every day, and she was NEVER on the bus. But, no fear, I was able to handle it!

May: One of my best months. I made my school's cheer squad! I am a cheerleader!!! That was the main highlight from that month.

June: Great month. It was amazing during the end of school. Our school puts on this big show called the Variety Show and it is one of the most amazing things. All of these students audition and they pick the best acts, and they perform. They have a huge set, and props, music, and lighting. It's one of the moments that I realize how happy I am to go to the school that I do. And the last day was a giant celebration!! Everyone was ECSTATIC for summer

July: This month was great!! At the beginning of the month, I thought I had lost a friendship permanently, but by the end of the month, everything was fine. I went to so many different lakes and had such an amazing time. A great kickoff to summer

August: I went to Ocean Shores with my cousin and family. It was amazing. And by the end of the month, I was ready to go back to school.

And now. School starts in two days, and I will proudly be sporting my ADORABLE cheer uniform like the rest of the cheerleaders. I have had an amazing summer. And I am so ready to start eighth grade.

And now, for the most important thing. I don't know if I can honestly say "I will post 'X' times a week on this blog." I will be committing myself to one blog, and that is Anonymously Ours, the blog my friend (you might know her as Rhodo) and I started at the end of our 6th grade year. This does not mean that I am giving up. I will try my hardest to post at least once a week on here.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment