For starters, I am no longer in the math class that I was in on Monday. We took pre tests for the class, and I ended up scoring pretty high on the pre test. Administration at my school got ahold of my math state standardized test scores from my 7th grade year. They recommended that I switch into a higher level math-9th grade math to be exact. And I did it! Now, I'm in Algebra 1 with a text book that has a questionable substance on the front cover from the last person who used it. Ummmm.....
Cheer has been HARD these last few days. The gym we practice in is probably about 95 degrees and super stuffy. Plus practicing the dance to our school's fight song and chants upon chants and jumps. But no matter how hard the work is, it's worth it. I love cheer ❤
And that's all for now :) back to homework...
No comments:
Post a Comment