Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Capture The Moment-Best Pics from Summer 2013

Straight from my iPhone Photo Library :)

This was taken at the beginning of July! I was super sunburnt at the time. My friend and I jumped off this dock into the best lake I have ever been to!

This lovely flower bloomed through the crack in my aunt's fence! 

I was crabbing with my friend's family and when we stopped to drop the crab pots, we climbed on to the front of their boat and had a mini photo shoot

Went hiking with one of my best friends. There was a spectacular view!

An Ocean Shores beach picture! g∞d vibes!
 
Ocean Shores jumping pic at sunset!

My grandma's adorable cat, Sweet Pea

Went to Seattle, and took an amazing skyline pic! I used a reflection app to make it look like this.

I was at the waterfront! No clue what that black thing on my shoulder was.

Through the course of the entire summer, I took almost 400 pictures. For my privacy, I didn't post any selfies! Sorry :) But here ya go! Summer 2013 was one of the best summers I've had!

Comment below which of the pics is your favorite!

XOXO,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment