Monday, September 9, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Even though the "first day of fall" hasn't technically happened, I would say that autumn is in full swing! Big sweaters, riding boots, and leggings are replacing muscle tanks, bandeaus, and high-waisted colorful shorts. Honestly, I am really excited for this fall season! It will be a good change of pace. And I know this is a little weird, but I will be so happy when it starts raining on a regular basis. We had such a beautiful, sunny summer, but this Washington girl needs a little, um, downpour of rain in her life. Luckily that won't be a problem for too much longer.

And don't get any naughty thoughts about those last couple of sentences. Believe me, I know all of the "that's what she said" jokes.

So now that that is covered, we can move on to my Fall 2013 Bucket List

  1. Volunteer at my old elementary school's fall "festival" of sorts called Harvest Hay Day. I volunteered last year and it was lots of fun :)
  2. Go to the pumpkin patch
  3. Run through a corn maze
  4. Dress up for Halloween (in good taste of course. Obviously I'm going to try and look cute ;). What? There's no shame in my game.)
  5. Jump in to a leaf pile
  6. Put away my summer clothes
  7. Burn through a candle, even if it's just a mini one
  8. Help make the food fabulous on Thanksgiving
  9. Try a Light Pumpkin Spice Frappucino at Starbucks (DONE!!!)
There were a couple more, but they were kinda personal, so I decided not to post them :)

What's one thing you're looking forward to this fall? Comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment