Friday, September 6, 2013

Best Instagram Accounts

Hello there :)

If you don't already know, I am ADDICTED to Instagram. It's one of my favorite apps, and by far my favorite social media site, I guess you could call it. I've had my Instagram for about 5 months now, and I have found some of the coolest accounts with some amazing pictures!

Just a quick disclaimer: If you personally know me, know that I will not be mentioning anyone that is my friend, someone that I go to school with, or anything like that, for the sake of my privacy and theirs. Don't get your feelings hurt :)

Here are the accounts! Enjoy!

@haileyjunkin : I love her pictures! They are always well-edited. She's also a singer and she has a real gift! Go check her out on YouTube as well as on Instagram! Her YouTube username is haileyjoy14

@barkleysircharles : This adorable French Bulldog! I know, I'm kind of a dork! His owners made an account where they post pictures of him! He is just so cute! Go follow him if you LOVE sweet animals.

@starbucks : Aside from the fact that their drinks rock, they always post a bunch of cool pictures. There is rarely an advertisement posted. They take their pictures mostly in Washington state (Internet high five if you're a Washingtonian like myself)

@starbuckssecretss : A must-follow account if you're hooked on Starbucks drinks, especially frappuccinos. They give out all of these really cool recipes for drinks you can order while you're there, complete with a picture of what it will look like, and how to order it.

@mycheerwishlist : If you're a cheerleader, regardless of you cheer on an all-star team or on your school team, you need to follow this account! It's a really great cheer bucket list and I always enjoy seeing their posts appear on my Instagram feed.

@izkiz : I am not sure who runs this account, or if it's just an account run by a specific company, but this account has legitimately the most beautiful pictures. Complete editing genius behind these pics. They are so amazing. They have TONS of pictures as well. This is an account that I know will post frequently.

@bestsayingss : Quotes. Quotes. And more quotes. With cool fonts and backgrounds. All of the pictures are made with an app called PicLab (which by the way is also a great app). They usually post multiple times a day, and most of the quotes usually are motivational, and positive, to help you get your day started or if you just need a little mood boost.

@appsandapps : This account is so great! They reveal the apps that many popular Instagram users use to edit their pictures. I have found my favorite editing apps from this account.

@tipsforchicas : If you're a girl with an IG, go follow them ASAP. They have super cute tutorials, and obviously tips specifically for teen girls :) They post about pictures, makeup, hair, clothes, and so on! Nifty account.

Hope you liked the list! Again, this is all my personal opinion. If you have any favorite accounts, don't forget to leave their names in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment